Smart Metering & Planning in the Spa
The objective of the task: to make dynamic energy data from the entire spa complex available to the auditor in order to streamline the economy and to have possibilities of financing from cost-saving measures.
- 500 m radius of the spa complex
- 144 measuring points located from the basement to the roof
- 6 objects for monitoring the consumption of electricity, water, gas, heat, humidity, temperature, pipe temperature as well as the attendance (the existing system)
IoT devices → 1 outdoor GateWay → LoraWAN for wireless data collection with a cycle from 5 minutes.
Integrated gauges into the eIoT platform: Danfoss, Elster a Sensus.
- „real-time“ status monitoring;
- detection of leaks, errors and undesirable conditions (anomalies);
- clear graphs and charts with a possibility to use them for further accounting;
- management of real estate, property, documentation and their maintenance (optional);
- obtaining other benefits that can be proposed by conducting data analysis;
- integration of data into various information systems by exporting them or directly via API.
Visualization of measured and monitored data is secured via online web interface https://em.eiot.eu.
- reducing the daily maximum amount of gas
- reducing the maximum reserved capacity
- streamlining the heating circuit of mineral baths
- increasing the boiler’s room efficiency